- #197 (no title)
- Fifty shades of filthy NZ government cover ups, Ombudsman New Zealand concealing serious crimes committed by civil servants, Dame Beverly Waken shut my complaint file down without investigation.
- New Zealand “dirty politics” John Key PM appology to Phil Geoff.
- New Zealand dirty politics and corruption destroys lives.
- New Zealand fourth estate, freedom of speech under attack.
- Open letter to, Johnathan Coleman National Party Health minister, and Annette King, deputy leader NZ Labour party, should a government advocacy service conceal crimes and destroy lives.
- The distruction of Tumanako, retaliatory actions inforced against two disabled people due to complaint being filed against Wairarapa DHB and Wise Group Pathways, CareNZ.